Monday, September 3, 2007

Third Meeting Questions

Write your thoughts/reflection about the Freshmen Night using the guide questions below:

What were your feelings/emotions during the event?

*It's fun and memorable for me, b'coz many happy scenes happen to me like being "makulet" of my classmate and joking around and most of all the bands are great.

Write a reflection about one of your significant classroom experiences during the past few days at MCL. This could be something positive or negative. Use the outline below:

- the date/time of experience

*i forgot the date and time.

- details of the story/experience (people, location, event/situation, reactions of the people around.

*it is reactions of the people.

- your feelings and reactions during this experience

*i feel i'm stupid and dumb b'coz of my first kiss from a wrong girl.

- your learning/realization from the experience

*i learn to control my self now.

No comments: